Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Mangiamo Italian Restaurant

Sorry for the long delay in posts! This month has been a little crazy (but when are things not crazy, am i right?). Now that school is done for the semester, I'm catching up on everything else! These next couple posts will be short and sweet.

A few weeks ago, we went to Mangiamo in Dallas, and I loved it! It's a cute little restaurant with great food and it's BYOB!

We started out with toasted ravioli. Ravioli is not my favorite dish, but the friedness made this appetizer pretty tasty.

Mangiamo Toasted Ravioli

Ryan and I split an amazing pizza! They let us do the toppings half and half. I got garlic, red bell peppers, and mushrooms on my half. Super delicious!

Mangiamo pizza
Doesn't this look good?!?
Our fellow diners tried pasta dishes and reported that they were very good too! This is definitely a great spot, especially when you can bring your own beer. Do note that there is a small fee wine glasses - still worth it though!

Gotta love Rahr Blonde!

Mangiamo Italian Restaurant on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment