Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Potbelly Flats!

So, the point of this blog is to share experiences at new restaurants around town, not to visit chains. I stand by this mission.....until someone offers me free stuff.

I was recently invited to a blogger party to try the new Flats at Potbelly! I brought my mom along, and we tried several varieties of the new sandwiches. The idea is that you can now order any Potbelly sandwich as a regular sub, or as a flat. The flats come on flabread (duh) and have fewer calories than the traditional subs.

I am still partial to the regular subs, but the flats were really good! The Wreck and the Italian were my favorite varieties. We also got to try the frozen raspberry lemonade, which was tasty!
It was really fun to try the new items from Potbelly! Stop in and try them!

NOTE: These opinions are entirely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment