Monday, April 15, 2013

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen

We had another birthday this week, and Nick selected Pappadeaux for his celebratory dinner. Pappadeaux is a seafood restaurant that is part of the Pappa's restaurant group (along with Pappasito's Cantina, Pappa's Bros. Steakhouse, and Pappa's BBQ).

Pappadeaux Logo
photo credit: pappadeaux.com/home

Now, I'm not a seafood eater, so my opinion on Pappadeax is a little biased. Thankfully, lent is over, so I was able to go with my seafood restaurant staple - chicken tenders.

Pappadeaux Chicken Tenders
If it comes from the water, I most likely will not eat it. No fish here!
These tenders were pretty good - pretty much tasted like your average fried chicken and fries dish. I left happy, but not overly impressed. I was impressed with the large beer glass that my Shock Top arrived in!

Shock Top Beer
This glass required two hands to lift.
Pappadeaux's was pretty good, and we had fun celebrating Nick's birthday, but it's probably not somewhere that I would want to go back to. I'm just not into seafood and we've been to tons of places that I liked better. If we decide to repeat a Meal of Food location, I would choose somewhere else.

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment