Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Cafe Amore

Another week, another  delicious Meal of Food! This week, we went to Cafe Amore in Richardson (they also have a location in Plano). Amore is an old favorite of my family's as it is just around the corner from our old house. I've eaten there a lot!


It was the first time that Amore won for MoFF. My two favorite things about Amore are the amazing rolls and the fact that it's BYOB!

Cafe Amore rolls
I could really just eat these.
We had the Mozzarella and Tomato ala Caprese as an appetizer, and I had pizza for dinner.

I did the Build Your Own option with pepperoni, mushrooms, and bell peppers

I hadn't been to Amore in quite a while, but it did live up to expectations! The food here is really good, and the place is always packed on the weekends. It's a very family friendly place - the prices are very affordable and you can bring your own drinks. One drawback is that the service can be a little slow. It's not somewhere that I would recommend if you are in a hurry. That's not to say that the service is bad - in fact the servers are always very friendly. It can just take a while to get your food. We were happy to sit and chat and enjoy the evening, so speed was not an issue for us. It can also be a little tricky to get a table for a large group as they generally don't accept reservations. We got lucky and didn't have to wait, but that has not always been my experience.

Overall, the food is excellent, and the price and BYOBness make it worth waiting for!

Café Amore on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment