Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Jack Mac's Swill & Grill

Twas the MoFF before Christmas and we gathered at Jack Mac's Swill & Grill for our last Friday night out before the holidays. We had a big group which always make Meal of Food Friday fun, even if the food isn't good.

Jack Mac's is a bar and grill (as you might guess from the name) that features craft beer and wine made in Texas. It had a fun atmosphere - pretty casual with a big bar and lots of drink choices. They had live music the night we went and the singer was really fun!
Jack Mac's swill and grill
Jack Mac's is a hidden in a strip mall, but you wouldn't know it from the inside.
They are known for pizza and beer. I wish I would have known that earlier. If I had, I would not have eaten pizza for lunch that day. So instead, I went for a club sandwich and fries. It was pretty good - nothing to get too hyped up over, but I enjoyed it. The best part of the meal was the beer and I just wish I could remember the name of what I tried so that I could order it again! Apparently I need to write these things down.

jack mac's club sandwich
The beer was better than the food
My friend did order the famous pizza, and it looked tasty. If I go back, I'll give it a try.

jack mac's pizza

Overall, it was a really fun night. I'm not sure that it's a place that I would want to go over and over again, but it worked our great for our big group, and as I said before, the atmosphere was fun. And good beer never hurts.

Jack Mac's Swill & Grill on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment